Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Talk About It - 100% Pure

How cool would it be if a cosmetic company used fruit pigments to provide color to their products? Well luckily for us, there is a company who actually does this called 100% Pure Cosmetics. They formulate their products to be not only beautiful and beneficial but also nourishing, as they are chocked full of vitamins and antioxidants. Their products are exactly what their name implies – completely pure and natural and I'm really liking them! I especially love their cosmetics, and I plan on getting more because they are THAT awesome!

This company is marvelous, so let me tell you just a few reasons why: Every single one of their products are made without parabens, sulfates, synthetic chemicals, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, detergents, or any toxic ingredients. They never test on animals and are vegan, with the exception of their products that contain cruelty free honey. They are also gluten free! All of this information I just threw at you means one thing – 100% pure products are safe for everyone!

I want to start off with my favorite product – the Fruit Pigmented Powdered Blush. I've never been more in love with a blush before now. It's absolutely amazing and I have used it every day since I got it because it's the most flattering blush I have ever worn. I have the color healthy which is described on their website as a coral bronze color but I don't think that does it justice. I think its kind of a pinkish-tawny-bronzey natural looking color. It's like my natural flush, only better! It has mica, which is a natural shimmer, but I don't notice any shimmer on my skin at all which I like. It goes on smoothly and easily, lasts all day, and comes in the cutest packaging ever. This is my new favorite blush and I think it will continue to hold that title for a very long time.



Woo… that was long winded, but it deserves an entire blog post dedicated to its amazing-ness but I'll leave it at that.

I also got to try a Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze, and I have the shade Vixen. Vixen is described as a coral color but I would say its more on the pink side. Its one of the most flattering lip colors that I have, and it doesn't bother my lips (which we know happens a lot!). I really like the package, in fact, I like the companies packaging in general. The formula is so silky and really makes my lips feel great. You should check out the ingredient list, it's superb!



Next up is the Carrot Facial Scrub. I really love scrubs in general and I really look forward to biweekly scrubbing sessions. First of all, this scrub smells incredible! It's a very gentle scrub, so it can be used daily if desire and would even work for those with the most sensitive skin, and it's hydrating too. It leaves my skin feeling really, really, really soft.



Oh my goodness, I almost forgot about one of my favorite things ever – grape scented lotion! I was sent some foil packets of the Cabernet Grape and Green Apple Body Cream and the grape is absolutely divine. I need to purchase a full size tube of this ASAP. It smells exactly like Grapeheads, which sent me into another weird craving spell where I drank grape soda and ate Grapeheads nonstop for about a week.

Okay, now I'm done.

Have you ever tried 100% Pure Cosmetics? I want to know your experience if you have, or if you haven't just tell me which products you'd be interested in trying. You can find them online here. Check them out and let me know what you think. Have a great day, beauties!

(FTC: 100% Pure provided me with these products for review consideration. I am not being compensated to write this review and as always all thoughts and opinions are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!