Monday, February 13, 2012

Intensely Moisturizing Eye Treatment

I had a reader request for another eye cream/gel/serum recipe so here I am to share this amazing recipe with you today! If you have dry under eyes or are concerned with fine lines and wrinkles this will be perfect for you. In my opinion everyone should moisturize the skin under their eyes regardless of their age because the eyes are usually the first area to show signs of aging. Prevention is key!



What you need:

2 teaspoons of avocado oil
4 to 5 drops of jojoba oil
2 drops of carrot seed oil
2 vitamin e capsules

All you need to do to make this amazing eye serum is blend all of the oils together in a small container and apply directly to the under eyes. The oils are a bit heavy and give off of a shiny look so it's best to apply this only at night before bed. I really like to apply this while my skin is still a bit damp because I feel like it really locks the moisture in. Keep in mind you only need a very small amount per eye. These ingredients are very concentrated so a little goes a long way.

2 comments:

  1. I love these type of simple, little recipes. So beneficial, yet so easy to make AND natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah YES! I have under eye wrinkles that drive me crazy! What an amazing recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!