Thursday, June 26, 2014

Natural Grocers Haul

If you follow me on Facebook you probably already know that I have fallen in love with a store called Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage. It's amazing! My Mom and I discovered it last week when we went to Medford to go shopping. The town I live in has ZERO shopping (besides Wal-mart and Fred Meyer) so we have to drive 1 1/2 hours to go to the mall or get some good food. We saw this store a few trips ago but had yet to go in until last week and have now visited twice. I was SO surprised to see an entire section devoted to natural beauty and personal care products. It was seriously AMAZING, and that's an understatement. I was so excited and overwhelmed.



I got a few things and I asked on Facebook if you wanted to see what I got and several of you said yes, so here we go!


  • Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay (have you ever tried this? I have used it once so far and I'm undecided on it... do you like it?)
  • Hugo Naturals Effervecenst Bath Salts in Sweet Orange and Vanilla (these are for my Mom!)
  • Puremedy Acne Relief
  • Travel Size Shikai Yuzu Shower Gel (I'm going on a trip next week so this is the perfect size!)
  • Badger SPF15 Sunscreen Lip Balm
  • Portland Bee Balm in Oregon Mint
  • Derma E Refining Vitamin A Oil
  • ZUZU luxe Cream Brow Pencil in Russet
  • Acure Organics Sensitive Facial Cleanser
  • The Seaweed Bath Co Unscented Powder Bath
  • Travel Size Dead SSea Warehouse Amazing Minerals Mud Mask
  • Glass Spray Bottle (to make my natural makeup setting spray)
  • 9 ounce LifeFactory bottle (it's the perfect purse size and it matches my biggest one!)
Have you ever been to a Natural Grocers? You can find one near you by clicking here. Or have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think of them OR leave me a comment telling me what beauty products you have purchased lately! I'd love to know what you have picked up!

(FTC: I bought these products with my own money. This post is not sponsored.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!