Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Quick Review - Davids Premium Natural Toothpaste

Toothpaste is something we all use but isn’t particularly luxurious or special, or is it? Meet David’s Premium Natural Toothpaste, a really lavish yet simple toothpaste made in the US (with ingredients sourced from America) formulated with healthy, nontoxic ingredients that help remove plaque, whiten teeth, and freshen breath. 



This deliciously fresh and minty toothpaste comes in a beautiful metal tube inside a lovely box that also includes an awesome and super handy metal tube key. The key helps you get every last drop out so none is wasted. The packaging alone deserves an A++++.



The toothpaste, however, also deserves a gold star. This formula leaves my teeth feeling superbly clean, cleaner than any commercial toothpaste or other natural paste I’ve tried, and also makes my breath so fresh. Oh, and my teeth look a little bit whiter as well!

I’m going to leave this review pretty short because other than telling you how awesome I think this product is I don’t have much else to say about it. If you’re struggling to find a healthier toothpaste than you might want to check out David’s, because I bet you’ll really love it! You can learn more about the brand by visiting their website by clicking here. You can also find them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

(FTC: This product was sent to me for free for review consideration. I am not being compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!