Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Talk About Skin Care - NAYELLE

Today I would like to introduce you to a company whose core values are “honesty, integrity, and quality”. Canadian based NAYELLE offers a complete Rejuvenating Skincare Regime made with bioactive ingredients. Their line is completely cruelty-free and formulated without gluten, parabens, propylene glycol or other yucky stuff. Instead, you’ll find ingredients like Probiotic Goat Milk Kefir, Sea Kelp, Glacial Organic Clay and Snow Mushroom.

Image from nayelle.com/
NAYELLE is a four-step process scientifically designed by Peter Jurkemilk, CEO and Chief Biochemist, to help rejuvenate and repair the cells at the cellular level and make skin healthier and more radiant. Peter said, ” It’s the difference between eating processed canned, shelf food — versus — organic, live fresh food!” I adore that philosophy.

You can learn more about the company, their philosophy, and their ingredients by clicking here.



First up is their facial cleanser, aptly called CLEANSE. I need to get this out of the way and tell you that this is my least favorite part of the regime. This cleanser is a cream formulated with exfoliating bamboo and glacial oceanic clay. It’s designed to be gentle enough for all skin types but my dry, sensitive skin just didn’t love this particular cleanser. It’s a bit too much for me to use regularly but I do like it for days when I need a deep clean. I think anyone with oily, congested skin would be a huge fan.



My favorite product, hands down, is the PURIFY Clay Face Mask. This mask has become my ultimate go to when my skin needs a little something special. I’ve been using it once, sometimes even twice, a week since it arrived and I think it does something really wonderful and magical to my skin. It somehow purifies and hydrates, which is an uncommon combination. It’s like the Unicorn of my skincare routine! This magic mask is made with mineral rich clay composed of 60 rare minerals and ions that detoxifies impurities, restore the skin’s pH balance, helps restore damaged skin cells and hydrates, tightens and tones. Every time I use this mask I’m left with vibrant, clearer, healthier, softer skin that seems to glow from within. I’m always impressed after I rinse it off, as it makes an immediate and noticeable difference.

NAYELLE has two moisturizing products, HYDRATE, a moisturizing cream, and REJUVENATE, an anti-aging night cream.







HYDRATE is formulated with a very high concentration of Snow Mushroom which is said to be 3x more hydrating than hyaluronic acid and has the highest source of Vitamin D found in nature. It’s instantly hydrating and makes the skin feel really velvety and smooth. It’s not too heavy to wear under makeup so it’s perfect for daily use.

REJUVENATE is my favorite of the two creams, however, because it is so delightfully thick and rich. My dry skin adores it! It was created with all for of their core ingredients I mentioned above and is rich in protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It leaves my skin with such a gorgeous glow and makes my skin feel so plump and fresh. I love applying this before bed and when I wake up I’ve got a super healthy, happy, hydrated complexion. Love the stuff!

All of the products come in fairly simple but lovely packages. The two creams are in airless jars and the other two products are in squeeze tubes. Each of the four products has a slight citrus scent, which is light and fresh.

I think many people with different skin types can easily fall in love with this line and their products. You can learn more about NAYELLE by visiting their website by clicking here. You can also find the brand on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

(FTC: These products were sent to me for free for review consideration. I am not being compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.) 

3 comments:

  1. 60 rare minerals ! wow ! wish I could get my hands on it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like products with hyaluronic acid so the Hydrate and Rejuvenate would probably be my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Hyaluronic Acid, too! It makes my skin so happy!

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!