Monday, October 10, 2011

Easy Pumpkin Pie Bath Salts

Lately I have been completely obsessed with any and every thing pumpkin spice scented or flavored. I start my day off with a homemade pumpkin spice coffee drink, work with my pumpkin spice candle lit near my desk, and snack on pumpkin spice bagels. When I said obsessed I really mean addicted. This week we'll be discussing pumpkin beauty recipes and tomorrow and Thursday I even have a Talk About It on a company who makes and sells a pumpkin mask that I adore (as well as many other phenomenal products).




This recipe makes a great holiday gift for someone you love, a friend, or even as a special treat for yourself. It's such a simple recipe but it smells delicious and you can package it in cute little glass bottles or jars that you decorate.

What you need:
1 cup of Epsom salts
½ cup of baking soda
1 teaspoon-1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice (depends on your personal tastes)

Combine all of the ingredients together and use a funnel to pour the bath salts into your bottle or jar. Run as much as you desire under running water, soak, and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!