Friday, November 11, 2011

Superstar Face and Body Mask

Hi there, beauty! In the past I've shared a lot of things that I love (and shared why I love them so much) and today's DIY Beauty Recipe is made up of 3 of those things on my love list. Yogurt, Honey, and Pumpkin have all had entire weeks dedicated to their uses and why they are beneficial for skin but today I'm combining all 3 to make a super face and body mask.

What you need:


3 tablespoons of puréed pumpkin
3 tablespoons of honey
1/4 cup of yogurt

Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth and combined. Steaming your face before applying the mask is a good idea but not necessary. Apply the mask evenly to your face, and even your body if you want (it's great for chests and backs). Let the mask sit for anywhere between 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Don't forget to moisturize afterwards! Your skin should look luminous and rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!