Thursday, June 7, 2012

Talk About It - Bayberry Naturals

A few weeks ago, I asked those of you who are fans of my Facebook page what type of product you are most picky about. At that time I shared that I am rarely satisfied with shampoo but I forgot to mention my search for the perfect daily body lotion. I have the hardest time finding a good lotion and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I hate that greasy, heavy feeling that some lotions give the skin but I also can't stand super thin and watery formulas either. There is a middle ground that very few companies have mastered but Bayberry Naturals is one of them.

My quest for the perfect body lotion ended when I tried Bayberry Naturals' Sensitive Skin Hand & Body Lotion. I've been using this lotion on my entire body every single day since it arrived. I apply it right after I get out of the shower while my skin is still slightly moist and my skin has never been softer. This is a very long lasting moisturizer that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or my even more sensitive sense of smell. I wake up the next morning with skin that still feels soft and hydrated. I tend to have some flakes on my legs but they have been MIA since using this.


Like all Bayberry Naturals products it is sulfate, paraben, phthalate, artificial fragrance and dye free as well as cruelty free. The formula is comprised of organic aloe, organic coconut oil, kosher vegetable glycerin, grapeseed oil, roman chamomile essential oil, as well as a few other ingredients. It is 89% organic and 100% vegan. The lotion is packaged in a simple 8.7 fl oz bottle.

In addition to the Sensitive Skin Hand & Body Lotion, I have also really been enjoying their Shea Buttercream which is an incredibly rich and nourishing cream. It is literally the consistency of a thick buttercream frosting and it is to die for! It is made up of over 20% Organic Shea Butter so it is extremely emollient and perfect for extra dry skin. It helps soothe any itchiness, dryness or irritation. I use it on my hands and feet before going to bed every night and I have even used it on my face. When used on my face it really helped battle the dehydration my skin was experiencing.


This particular Buttercream does not contain any essential oils so those of us with the most sensitive skin can use it without any worry although it can be used on any skin type. It is 70% organic and 100% vegan. Some of its ingredients are organic aloe, organic shea butter, sweet almond oil, vitamin E, meadowfoam seed oil, and neem oil. It comes in a jar with 2 oz of product. A little goes a very long way.

 The final product I have been using from Bayberry Naturals is their Peppermint Bar Soap. This bar soap is made using organic oils, essential oils, organic wheat grass, organic barley grass, organic alfalfa, organic parsley, and rosemary extract. It is a truly unique peppermint bar soap. It smells fresh and clean. It is very gentle and doesn't dry out the skin while cleansing it.


I was so kindly sent these 3 truly phenomenal products from Bayberry Naturals and I am so excited that I was able to share them with you. I love the products I tried and I can only imagine how great the rest of their products are. To learn more about the company or purchase the products mentioned above you can visit their website.

1 comment:

  1. Jayanthi ParthasarathyAugust 5, 2015 at 3:57 AM

    you live in a wonderful country with so many awesome products
    loved the reivew
    wish I could buy ALL these varied products !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!