Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hydrated Hands and Feet

Bananas are a healthy and nutritious treat eaten by people all over the world. They make a fantastic snack but also have skin beneficial vitamins, minerals, and potassium. Since bananas are so good for the insides and outsides of our bodies there are many different ways in which you can use banana to pamper yourself and today I'll be sharing one simple recipe featuring the delicious, yellow fruit. This recipe is an easy to make hand and foot treatment for use when your skin could use a little TLC.
 


What you need:

1/2 of a ripe banana
1/2 teaspoon of honey
2 teaspoons of unsalted butter 


Mash the banana and combine with the honey and butter, mix until smooth and creamy. Spread over your hands and feet then cover with socks and gloves. If you can handle it, leave on over night. When you wake up in the morning your hands and feet will be unbelievably soft and smooth!

2 comments:

  1. Honey I have heard of for skin care, but not bananas. I can see where the oil of bananas would help, and I am all for trying anything to hydrate my skin. I am not sure if I could handle the smell overnight, but I will try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never associated butter with my feet ha ha. I never really paid much attention to my feet before but I am starting to think I need to soften them up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!