Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Talk About It - Sia Botanics Desert Aloe & Jojoba Cream

Sia Botanics is a line of skin care products based on the power of the botanicals found in the Sonoran Desert like Prickly Pear, Aloe, Jojoba, and White Sage. They have formulated 4 different collections with oils and extracts from these plants to benefit all skin types whether you have dry, aging, or oily and blemished skin. All of their products are vegan and cruelty free as well as free from gluten, parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, and synthetic colors or fragrance.

Thanks to Sia Botanics I now have a new favorite facial moisturizer. I seriously love the Desert Aloe and Jojoba Cream. This cream is formulated to nourish and renew dry and dehydrated skin and I feel that it has helped my skin so much this past month. My skin has been incredibly dehydrated and flaky this winter and when I started using this cream in January my skin immediately started to improve.



I feel like this facial cream is very simple yet effective. I use it both day and night and it works well under makeup or on its own. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave my face looking greasy or shiny. It doesn't feel tacky or sticky like some moisturizers for dry skin do. It also doesn't irritate my skin or leave a buildup behind.

This cream is made up of: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Jojoba oil, Grapeseed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Palm Stearic Acid, Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Xanthan Gum, Organic Black Willowbark Extract, Mannan, Neem Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Citric Acid. It comes in a 2 oz jar is costs less than $20 so it is very affordable.

To learn more about Sia Botanics and their products you can visit their website by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!