Thursday, March 14, 2013

Talk About It - Pomegranate Nail Lacquer Royal Fairy Tale Collection

Last Halloween I posted a review of Pomegranate Nail Lacquer and my thoughts on a couple of their fall collection polishes and now it's time to talk about their most recent collection. The company recently launched 14 new lovely shades in a collection entitled the Royal Fairy Tale Collection. The polishes in this collection are fit for any princess and I'm so excited to share with you!



I was given the opportunity to choose 2 of the Royal Fairy Tale polishes to review and let me tell you how difficult it was to pick. Each and every color in this collection is stunning and it was nearly impossible but in the end I went for Book of Spells and Storm the Castle.



I have a feeling I will be wearing Book of Spells and spring and summer because I love it so much! The company describes this polish on their website as a "rich bronze metallic foil". It's so beautiful! I've never worn a shade like this before but it's so gorgeous I don't ever want to take it off. It's everything I dreamed it would be. The formula is divine. It goes on smoothly and easily. It also wears well and has a lovely high shine finish.



The other shade I ended up choosing is Storm the Castle, which is described as a "deep, cloudy teal-grey jelly". This color is so, so pretty but unfortunately it's not very flattering with my pale skin. I also found it a little harder to work with than the other Pomegranate polishes I have tried. It is unbelievably shiny which makes me appreciate it more but I'm just not sure this particular polish is for me. I will, however, try it again once my skin gets a bit of color in the warmer months.

As always, I want to point out that there is no such thing as truly natural nail polish but Pomegranate Nail Lacquers are healthier and safer since they are 4-free (meaning no toluene, formaldehyde, DBP or camphor) and cruelty free. Another important selling point is that their polish is made in the USA and retails for $8.50.

Aslo, if you're interested in picking up a bottle of any of these colors for yourself you might want to act quickly because all Pomegranate Nail Lacquers are available in limited quanities.

To learn more about the company or to purchase your choice of polish you can visit Pomegranate Nail Lacquers website. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I'm trying to use up my nail polishes and here you are introducing me to more beautiful ones. It's going to be hard to resist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! So sorry!! These really are great polishes though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that these are a bit healthier for your nails. Not too bad of a price either. About the same as essie where I live.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!