Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Talk About Cosmetics - Alima Pure Delicious Summer

Oh Alima Pure, I love you. It's no secret to you, or any of my readers, but I felt the need to profess my love for you again in honor of your brand new Delicious Summer collection. Beginning today the limited edition Summer 2013 collection is available for you to purchase here and at select retailers worldwide. The collection has a $45 value and retails for $36.



This gorgeous warm weather ready collection features two eyeshadows and a blush including:
Milkshake Eyeshadow – Creamy beige with silver sparkles
Coffee Frappe Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow – Medium golden brown with golden shimmer
Strawberry Lemonade Luminous Shimmer Blush – peachy pink with subtle shimmer



I love color but when it comes to makeup I love using different shades of neutrals, mostly browns, on my eyes so I really love these two shadows. Coffee Frappe is packed with golden shimmer and even though Milkshake has silver shimmer in it I feel like it comes off as more of a matte on the skin. They are both lovely, very wearable, and pair together perfectly.



Strawberry Lemonade Luminous Shimmer Blush is a knockout for the warmer months. It is VERY pigmented so I suggest using a light hand to apply if you are fair or light skinned like me. The color is very flattering and would look great on most skin tones. The shimmer is very subtle so you don't have to worry about looking like a disco ball.



In the photos above I'm wearing Milkshake all over the lid and Coffee Frappe lightly blended into the crease as well as along the top and bottom lash line. I'm also wearing Strawberry Lemonade on the cheeks. The look I went for is very light and wearable but you can certainly use these shades to do something a little more dramatic.

As always, all Alima Pure products are totally natural and cruelty free.

You can check out the Delicious Summer collection by clicking here. You can also visit Alima Pure on Facebook or Twitter.

(FTC : Alima Pure provided me with free deluxe sized samples for review consideration. I am not being compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own and honest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!