Tuesday, January 12, 2016

San Francisco Salt Company Sherpa Pink Himalayan Salt

I really love taking baths and I especially love taking salty baths, with a particular fondness for Pink Himalayan Salt. As someone who is ill and often in pain I can really appreciate a good bottle, bag, box, or jar of bath salts. However, anyone can benefit from a good soak because your body will absorb the nutrients and minerals from the water and soften skin and soothe muscle aches and pains. To keep this post short and sweet you should head over to Google and search the benefits of soaking in a Himalayan Salt Bath, the list is long.


Anyway, my parents gave me a big bag of San Francisco Salt Company’s Sherpa Pink Himalayan Bath Salts as a Christmas Gift and it’s probably the best bath salt I have ever used. My parents got me the medium grains so they take a little more time than your average fine bath salt to dissolve but they do so thoroughly. These granules turn the water slightly pink and makes a noticeable and almost immediate difference in my skin and the way my body feels in the tub as well as when I get out. I always feel better after bathing in these ancient and very beautiful pink grains of salt that have been dissolved in a tub of blissfully warm water.

They leave me feeling more balanced, do a great job of decreasing my aches, and leave my skin feeling detoxified and super soft. The company has a long list of other types of salts, some unscented and some with scent, so there should be something for everyone. I really love my bag of Pink Himalayan Bath Salts so I’m a big fan of the company even though I’ve only tried one of their product offerings. You can visit their website by clicking here.

Do you have a favorite salt or bath soak? 
Leave me a comment and let me know!

(FTC: This product was a Christmas gift from my wonderful parents. I am not being compensated for this review. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own.)

7 comments:

  1. Love taking baths as well.)
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking baths, but I hardly have much time to enjoy them so usually I take showers...during holidays (expecially in summer!) I adore baths! I used to have a favourite italian bath soak brand, but I don't remember the name. It had an amazing packaging and scent, that I rememeber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds nice! If you ever remember what it was called let me know and I'll check it out :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds wonderful to bath in and with my sore back I will have to buy some and give it a try too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. best salt lamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!