Monday, September 4, 2017

Talk About Skin Care - Herbivore Botanicals Brighten Pineapple + Gemstone Mask



I won a gift card to Nordstrom (yay!) and one of the things I decided that I absolutely needed was the Brighten Pineapple + Gemstone Mask from Herbivore Botanicals. I don't really know what made me need it so desperately but I am so glad that I picked up a jar because this stuff is incredible. It is so good that I think this mask must have come from a different planet or something because it can't be real.

I had never tried anything from Herbivore Botanicals but I had heard a lot of very good things. I had never heard of this particular mask, though. Adding this to my basket was one of the best (skin) decisions I have ever made and I made it on a total whim. Lucky for me!




This mask is made with plant based, food-grade ingredients including Organic Pineapple and Papaya fruit acids and Brazilian Micronized Tourmaline Gemstone Powder. It's so exquisitely formulated to be gentle but powerful. It's kind of supernatural because it exfoliates, brightens, softens, smoothes, hydrates and leaves the skin looking and feeling fresh, healthy, and rejuvenated.

The glass jar is eco-friendly, weighty, and really nicely made while the mask itself is lush and dreamy. You only need a small amount so a jar should last you a very long time. It also smells fantastic! It's so good! The product as a whole, including the experience of using it, is incredibly luxurious, from start to finish.



My skin loves this beautiful and sumptuous mask. I honestly can't get enough and I'm not sure I would want to go without it. I notice immediate results after use and I've seen a big change in my skin since I started using this. I absolutely love it. It's the perfect way to pamper my skin and I couldn't adore it more than I already do.

And of course, Herbivore Botanics products are cruelty-free and free of animal ingredients. You can learn more about the company by visiting their website. You can also find them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

8 comments:

  1. It sounds amazing I really need to try it? How often are you meant to use it for best results? do you know if it is ok to use on sensitive skin? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's meant for Normal, Combo, Dry, and sensitive skin. I personally have very dry and very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues with this causing any irritation. It's been really great for me and I'm also really afraid to try new products because my skin is so sensitive.

      You're meant to use it every night for the first 3 and then after that 2 or 3 times a weeks.

      If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

      Delete
  2. sounds like a miracle !
    wish you had shown us before/after pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! And sadly because of my health pictures of me are not going to be included for a while until I start feeling better!

      Delete
  3. Can't believe they put Tourmaline in it -so exotic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on that gift card win! Also, this sounds like a really terrific mask. I'd love to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!