Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Talk About It - Pomega5 Healing Cream

At the beginning of this yucky, frigid, and snowy season my skin was not happy about the lack of warmth and sunshine. It was dry, flaky, and irritable. Luckily for me, I found Pomega5's Healing Cream, an intense cream designed specifically for dry, damaged, and problematic skin. Despite its hefty price tag, ($85 for 1.7 oz) it's a lifesaver for chapped winter skin. I think it will even be great for sun-scorched skin in the summer, since it is very healing.


This cream is perfect for dry, sensitive skin because it's extremely nourishing and gentle at the same time. Once applied to the skin, it forms a protective barrier trapping much needed moisture inside and keeping free radicals, dirt, pollution and germs out. It's like wearing a suit of armor on your face. I think it is great for both day (it works really well under makeup and acts like a primer) and night, although I think it is especially excellent at repairing skin while the body is at rest. It also happens to smell really delicious.

It is formulated with a ton of good for your skin ingredients like jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, calendula, carrot seed oil, aloe vera, shea butter, pomegranate seed oil, grape seed oil, vitamin e, and numerous other healthy oils and natural ingredients. All of these great things combine to make a super skin cream that heals and protects, which is why it is aptly named Healing Cream. It is deeply moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy, greasy, or sticky.

It comes in an airless pump so the product stays fresh and germ free. Keep in mind that it is very rich it might not be the best for oily skinned guys and gals. Pomega5 makes a Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer that would probably be better-suited for oily skin.

It's been wonderful on my sensitive face as well as my irritable back. I have been applying a thin layer of this cream onto my back after getting out of the shower every day to help heal and make my skin feel less itchy and sore (my illness has created some skin issues back there).

If you're interested in learning more about this product or other Pomega5 products you can find them online at www.pomega5.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!