Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Talk About It - Alima Pure Black Tie Gala

One thing that never fails to excite me is when I go to my mailbox and discover a mystery package from Alima Pure. What does this package mean, you may ask? It's time for a new collection and I absolutely love and adore Alimas limited edition collections. Wait, let's get real; I really just adore Alima Pure in general, and their newest collection did not disappoint.

Alima Pures Holiday 2012 Collection is all about glamour, and is appropriately named Black Tie Gala. There are two separate parts of this collection, both of which are gorgeous. I really like all aspects of this collection.


The first is Black Tie Gala – Eye, which comes with 4 shimmery shadows that can be combined in many different ways to add a little dazzle and sparkle to any look. For $36 you get 4 full-sized mineral eyeshadows with a value of $50 in an Alima Pure signature gift box. These shadows are seriously pretty! They wear well and can be used in a subtle or dramatic way.


The Black Tie Gala Eye set includes:
Bijou – shimmering champagne
Minauderie – warm bronze
Ball Gown – mossy green with gold shimmer (while not a shade I would normally be drawn to, I'm really enjoying this eyeshadow since it's stunning!)
Stilettos – deep, smoky purple with silver shimmer


The second piece of the limited edition Holiday puzzle is Black Tie Gala – Face, which is comprised of a matte blush, shimmer eyeliner, and shimmer powder. This set also retails for $36, and has a retail value of $45. These 3 products go perfectly with the eye set, although they look lovely on their own as well.

The Black Tie Gala Face Set includes:
Chandelier Highlighter – peach shimmer  
Red Carpet Blush – warm matte rose (which is an absolutely beautiful blush that is super flattering and wearable. I'm in love with this blush!)
Tuxedo Eyeliner – very deep, blackened purple with shimmer 



 Alima Pure has created yet another collection worth looking into it. You can visit Alima Pure online by clicking here.

(FTC: Alima Pure sent me samples of these products to try out and review. I am not being compensated to write this review. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own and honest.)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!