Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Talk About Cosmetics - Painted Earth Mineral Sheer Matte Bronzer

Hellllllooooo Beautiful! I hope you are having a fantastic day!

I can freely and openly admit to the world that I am a bronzer junkie. I like to think of myself as an expert on all things bronze so I decree that from this moment on you should refer to me only as THE Bronzer Queen… just kidding! That would be super weird if I did that, but in reality, I do love bronzer! I love makeup in general but if I absolutely had to pick a favorite type of product I would no doubt choose bronzer. I can even go as far as to select a favorite bronzing product, which I have been using fanatically since it made its home in my makeup collection in May.

I am talking about Painted Earth's Mineral Sheer Matte Bronzer in Sunkissed. Never have I worn a bronzer that convinces those around me that I have a natural sunkissed glow about me as well as this one does. When I use this bronzer it's frankly like I am applying hours of basking in the sun directly to my face with a brush, instead of harmful UV rays. The color is perfect and never looks orange, muddy, or dirty and the texture of the powder is so fine and silky soft it seems to blend into the skin.



I swirl the colors together with a big, fluffy Kabuki brush and apply to the points of my face where the sun would naturally hit (forehead, cheekbones, chin, and nose) and get a lovely wash of bronze glow from it. I have also used this bronzer on my eyelids as well. I could go on and on about this stuff but I'll leave it at this – I'm in love with it! It's a little pricey at $33 but since a little goes a long way I think it is totally worth the investment.

You can visit Painted Earth online by clicking here to be taken to their website. You can also visit Painted Earth on Facebook and Twitter.

(FTC : This bronzer was given to me free of charge for review consideration by the company. I am not being compensated for this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and honest. Being given this product for free has not changed my opinion about it. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!