Thursday, December 4, 2014

Talk About Cosmetics - Noyah Lipstick

I'm not sure whether it's the fact that a swipe on the lips can change your entire look, or they way it can make you feel more put together, or whatever it may be but I really love lipstick. There is something really special and magical about finding the perfect tube of lipstick that compliments your skin tone and makes you feel great!

Like I said, I really love lipstick and right now I'm really loving Noyah and their stunning lipsticks. With 5 awesome shades of all-natural and kosher lipstick everyone can find the perfect shade to suit them and their tastes. With ingredients like Castor Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E the lipsticks have a smooth formula that applies like a dream.



I was recently sent all 5 lipsticks and I'm absolutely thrilled that I'm able to tell you all about them. They're amazing! The shades are Empire Red (a true red), Apricot Swirl (a light apricot), Valentine Pink (a soft pink), Hazelnut Cream (a rose), and Deeply in Mauve (a rich mauve). The shades are all creamy, semi-matte shades with the exception of Hazelnut Cream, which has a slight frost to it.



Like I said above, they apply seamlessly and flawlessly. They also wear extremely well throughout the day. I haven't worn them for more than a few hours at a time but they last really nicely! I have found that they can be applied and blended out with a finger for a more sheer look, applied in a single layer for a wash of opaque color, or built up to look more rich and vibrant. Color wise, I originally thought that I was going to love Empire Red the most (it's a gorgeous color but I don't think I can pull it off!) but I was pleasantly surprised by Deeply in Mauve and Valentine Pink. These 2 shades have become my absolute favorites and I have been wearing Deeply in Mauve quite a lot when I go out. It's a little bit vampy while still being classic and easy to wear.



I'm not completely sold on the packaging of these lipsticks but I can deal with it since the lipsticks themselves are so wonderful. I just think it feels a little bit like cheap plastic, but like I said – I can deal. As far as the smell and taste goes there is nothing really to mention on this front since there is only an extremely faint scent that I can't quite place my finger on and no taste.

If I was a teacher and these lipsticks were my students they would be at the top of their class. Where did that weird teaching reference come from? Not quite sure, but what I'm trying to get at is these rock my socks off and I highly recommend them. They would make fabulous stocking stuffers or gifts for the holidays too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!