Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Talk About Hair and Body - Acure Organics

I think Acure Organics is such a great brand for affordable and healthy hair, skin, and body products and I'm also a really big fan of bar soap so I was really excited about the brands Argan Oil Bar Soaps. I was sent all 5 scents to try out and today I'll be sharing my thoughts on them as well as my reviews of a couple of their other products that I picked up myself so let's get right into it, shall we?



The Argan Oil Bar Soaps come in the 5 different versions:
Cinnamon Chai Latte
Mint Cookie + Omega 7
Oatmeal + Apple Pie
Pumpkin + Calendula
Superfruit + Citrus


The Mint Cookie + Omega 7, Oatmeal + Apple Pie, and Superfruit + Citrus are my favorites! If I had to pick only one to be declared my absolute favorite it would be the Mint Cookie… no, it would be the Oatmeal + Apple Pie. Okay, so I can't narrow it down because they're really wonderful bars of soap and they smell fantastic! I do recommend finding these near you so you can smell them before you buy them. They're very strongly scented and might not be for everyone. These soaps are made with healthy, safe, and pure organic oils. They're also vegan and cruelty free like all Acure products are and you'll never see any parabens, sulfates or other toxic ingredients listed on the back of the box. This soap is also gluten free! The Oatmeal + Apple Pie soap has the added benefit of exfoliating the skin with gentle bits of oatmeal.



I picked up the Unscented Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes on a pilgrimage to Target a couple of months ago and I'm so glad I did. Side note – I wish I had a Target near me because I love how many green and natural products they're starting to stock. The nearest one to me is an hour and a half away. Bummer, huh? Anyway, I wasn't sure what to expect with these cleansing wipes. I really like products like this but often find them to be too harsh and drying on my skin. I don't have that issue with these handy little guys. They're awesome! These are beyond gentle and very moist. I like using these before I wash my face to remove the bulk of my makeup. They don't remove every trace of makeup but they do a really good job of paving the way for a cleanser to follow. They have absolutely no scent and don't leave my skin looking irritated or red at all. I think these will be a camping staple for me this summer!



The final product I want to talk about is the Moisturizing Root Repair Argan Stem Cell + Mint Deep Conditioning Hair Mask that I received in a Goodebox. This stuff is incredible. I usually don't like deep conditioners but this one blows me away every single time I use it. It leaves my hair and scalp feeling so healthy, strong and nurtured. The scent doesn't linger but it is lovely and minty. I truly love using this product and what it does to my hair. I use it twice a week in place of my regular conditioner and I have been reaping the beautiful hair benefits of adding this to my routine. I have long, fine hair and this leaves my hair silky soft, tangle free, shiny, and strong. I have nothing but love for this gorgeous product.

You can learn more about Acure and their product offerings by visiting their website. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter. If you want to know more about what I think about their products you can check out my reviews here, here, and here. Do you have a favorite Acure product or one that you want to try?

(FTC: I purchased the Unscented Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes with my own money. The Argan Oil Bar Soaps were generously provided to me by the company for review consideration. The Deep Conditioner came out of a Goodebox. I am not being compensated for this review. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own and honest.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!