Thursday, April 16, 2015

Talk About It - Face Effects by Spa Sonic

I'm a tool kind of girl, and I don't mean hammers or drills. Skin care and cosmetic tools are some of my favorite things in the world and I know I'm not alone. If you're like me and love a good beauty tool than you're going to love Face Effects by Spa Sonic.



Several of you have asked for my thoughts on Clarisonic and their Skin Cleansing Systems but with cheaper alternatives like this, that work super well, I just can't justify the cost. The Face Effects Face Perfecting Polisher works so well I have no interest in trying any other systems.

This facial cleansing brush makes my skin smoother, clearer, cleaner, and a lot brighter. This system gets my skin really clean, deep down to each pore. It also seems to really help my serums and moisturizers absorb more easily, which I greatly appreciate.



The Spa Sonic Face Effects Face Perfecting Polisher 6 Piece Professional Kit includes:
Cleansing Unit - which comes in several designs: Zebra, Cheetah, Polka Dot and metallic Gold and Silver
Facial Brush – a super soft bristled brush that cleanses the skin
Pore Minimizer – a grooved silicone attachment perfect for deep cleaning and tightening pores
Facial Sponge – a latex head that is great for applying moisturizer
Storage Case
Battery 2-Pack



The Face Effects Polisher is water resistant so you can use it in the shower or at the sink without having to worry about ruining the unit. This tool has two speed settings so you can pick whichever speed you prefer. It also comes with batteries so once you've put it together it's all set to go!

I think one of the coolest extra bits is the hard acse in which the brush and heads comes in. It's perfect for storing in your bathroom to keep it safe and clean. I think the case is the perfect addition!

The Spa Sonic Face Effects Face Perfecting Polisher has a price tag of $59.99. You can purchase this system online here and here.

1 comment:

  1. The brushes on this look really neat! I bought a Clarisonic Mia off ebay and really like it. It's definitely tough to justify the price of them new. It's been a few years and it still works great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!