Monday, July 6, 2015

Talk About Nail Polish - mint

There are a lot of nail polish brands out there with fabulous color ranges and formulas that are smooth and easy to work with but I think I may have recently discovered the polish of my dreams. If you haven't heard of mint, you need to head over to their website and add some beautiful shades to your online shopping cart. Talk about creamy, dreamy, and oh so gorgeous! If you're looking for high quality, vegan and cruelty free nail color without toxic chemicals then you're going to absolutely love this Californian brand.



Please remember that I'm not a nail polish blogger, nor am I very good at painting my nails but I have fun trying and wanted to show you all these awesome polishes even though my cuticles are a mess.



Check out this amazing and super stunning polish called Moonlit Stroll! I'm beyond in love. Do you blame me? I mean, seriously! Look at it! It's beautiful and I feel like it's really flattering with my skin tone. I think it would look great on many different skin tones. It's a whimsical and wearable shade. It's a beautiful and very feminine cross between nude and mauve with a lovely gold shimmer throughout. The formula is beautiful and so easy to work with. I think this may be my favorite polish of all time, or at least very near the top of the list.



Sweet Liberty is the perfect color to tock on tips and toes this summer. I think this particular polish was made to go hand in hand with sunshine and sandals. It's a beautiful creamy bright orange red that just screams warm weather, vacation, and lounging by the pool. I always have a really hard time using crème colors but this one has an excellent formula that is opaque with only one coat.



When I opened the box and saw Peligroso, I wasn't sure I would like it but I'm happy to say that I actually really enjoy the color and the formula. It's a bright orange with a really fun and interesting shimmer in it. The shimmer can look orange, gold, yellow and green depending on the light. The formula is like a jelly polish and is really awesome and easy to use. The color and shimmer build beautifully.



The final polish I was sent is called Tart, which is a really pretty yellow crème. I honestly could not make this one look good on me. The color didn't really work on me and I couldn't get the formula to apply smoothly onto my nail. Remember how I said I usually had a hard time with crème polish? Well, this just cemented that theory. I do think it's a really gorgeous color though!



Also worth a mention are the simple yet beautiful box and glass bottle these polishes are housed in.

If you want to check out mint's shade range or learn more about the company and their product offerings you ca visit their website. You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Want to know which shades are on my nail polish wish list? Original Mint, Ming, Slumber Party, Dirty Shirley, and Bouquet Toss! Which shades are you coveting?



9 comments:

  1. Great shades! Love the orange one, it's perfect for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie WestermannJuly 31, 2015 at 1:27 PM

    I haven?t heard about Mint before. But this shades are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shades! Would like to try these nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint is a brand that I'm not familiar with but I see some colors that I like and would definitely wear. Thank yoiu for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of Mint Polish, but I love the Peligroso shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful shades!! I really love Dirty Shirley!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried this brand, but I love that they are toxic-free. Pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the Full Bodied red. It looks like a nice rich red color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!