Monday, December 14, 2015

Talk About Cosmetics - Biba Lips


If you’re looking for a fantastic gift for a green beauty who also happens to be extremely glamorous look no further than Biba Lips and their beautiful Lip Crèmes.

Each luxurious Lip Crème comes housed in a beautiful and eco-friendly gold compact and also comes with a lip brush and pouch. There are three lovely colors to choose from each hand-crafted and made with 100% natural food-grade ingredients. They are also cruelty free and made in the US. 

The packaging is absolutely stunning and feels vintage and special. The Lip Crème inside the beautiful gold metal compact is also something special. The smell is incredible (think rich butterscotch and vanilla) as is the taste and the color is really nice. I received Clarity Nude and even though I am more of a pink or coral kind of girl I was pleasantly surprised to find that this shade actually suits me so much more than I ever thought it would. My Mom and I were calling it a “My Lips but Better and more Brown” shade. It’s not too nude or too brown and looks natural. It’s not too pale, either. It’s the type of shade that makes lips look supple and a lot bigger.

They also have two other shades, a pink called Inspire Pink and a red called Elegant Red. Even though the company only offers 3 shades I am confident in saying that everyone can find one that they fall in love with because the color is sheer but buildable and the formula is silky, smooth and totally dreamy. It’s moisturizing and provides long lasting hydration and doesn’t look super shiny, which I really appreciate.

This product is truly a show stopper and if you want to learn more about the company you can visit their website by clicking here. You can also find Biba Lips on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

(FTC: These products were provided to me free of charge by the company for review consideration. I am not being compensated for this review. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own.)

3 comments:

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!