Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!


It’s almost Christmas and I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a holiday season filled with love and laughter. Even if you don’t celebrate, I hope you have a beautiful week. I also wish you all health and happiness now and in the New Year.

I also wanted to take a moment to say thank you so much for all of your love and support in 2015. I started Beautiful Basics when I first became ill because I needed something that I could do and call my own. I could have never imagined what this little hobby of mine would eventually turn in to, and it’s because of you, my dear readers, that Beautiful Basics has grown into something I am immensely proud of. Thank you for reading my blog and commenting and sharing. I can’t even explain how much your interaction means to me and I look forward to seeing our community grow even more in 2016.

And also a big thank you to the companies I have worked with in the past year. My readers love learning about new companies and products and your belief in me has been so generous. I look forward to continuing our working relationships.

Thank you. See you all in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!