Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Quick Talk About It - Little Twig Extra Mild Unscented Shampoo

I’ll be 29 in April but I still love a good bottle of baby shampoo, and I know I’m not the only adult who loves the stuff. Lately I’ve been using Little Twig’s Extra Mild Unscented Shampoo and I think it’s my favorite, ever!

Some baby shampoo formulas leave my hair feeling really dirty and strangely tangled but this stuff works just like a typical shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling silky soft, clean, and majorly shiny. It’s supposed to be unscented but it has a scent that (surprisingly) I really enjoy. It sort of smells like a pear jelly belly and it’s delicious. The scent doesn’t last past lathering so I enjoy the fleeting fragrance while it lasts and then I love the fact that my hair that simply smells fresh and clean without a smell.

I have an itchy scalp that tends to be stupidly sensitive and reactive (just like my lips!) and this shampoo is soothing, nourishing and leaves me itch free. My tendency to have tangles isn’t an issue when I use this shampoo (followed by my favorite Fragrance Free Desert Essence Conditioner)  and my hair seems to stay cleaner for longer.

I’m a big fan of this shampoo and I plan on checking out more of the line very soon.

Do you ever use baby shampoo on your own hair? Or any other products meant for tiny humans? 

(FTC: I purhcased this product with my own money. I am not being compensated for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!