Thursday, March 31, 2016

Talk About It - Pacifica 7 Free Nail Color Trio

All Pacifica products are cruelty-free and vegan and it’s pretty obvious by now that I really like a lot of their products so it’s no shock that I’m also a fan of their 7 free nail polish. Sometimes less toxic nail polishes tend to be hard to apply, streaky, or not very opaque, but their polishes are super!







Not only are they healthier, eco and animal friendly but they also go on beautifully and look heavenly after a single coat. I’m not great at painting my super short nails but this formula was so easy to use! It went on smoothly and didn’t bubble or become patchy in any way shape or form. One coat gave me flawless and opaque color (on Super Fox and Midnight Rambler, Star Dust Memories makes a great polish topper or two layer polish) that looks absolutely beautiful on the nails.

This trio features the shades Midnight Rambler, Super Fox, and Star Dust Memories. I’m actually a pink, orange and coral lovin’ lady so I wasn’t sure I would love these colors but it turns out that I really do. These shades are really pretty. 

Super Fox is a really gorgeous teal shade with silver shimmer. 




Midnight Rambler is a deep midnight blue
and Star Dust Memories is a silvery gray shimmer.




Again, please forgive my terrible application but hopefully you can get a good feel for the colors and the formula.

Another thing to note is that Midnight Rambler was a bit hard to remove. I had to scrub my nails a little more than with the others but eventually got it all off.

Check out Pacifica’s website or you can find them on Ulta.com (and in stores). You can also follow Pacifica on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

(FTC: These products were sent to me for free for review consideration. I am not being compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.)

3 comments:

  1. If I win nail polish, I give it to my sister and daughter because I don't wear polish. I am a potter and nail polish would just get ruined. These colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes a lot of sense! Their colors really are pretty, though!

      Delete
  2. I like the teal color and I like the ingredients in these polishes.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!