Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Talk About Cosmetics - Gabriel Cosmetics Eden Palette


Gabriel Cosmetics is a brand that I really love, and for good reason. They have totally pure, healthy products that perform like any of the super popular traditional cosmetics can. Their American made products are formulated with completely natural ingredients and their entire range is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

I recently got my hands on their Eden Palette, part of the new Spring/Summer 2016 collection, a gorgeous compilation of soft and feminine cheek and eye colors. With a matte highlight, called Veil, and a delicate pink blush, Serenity, and four lovely eyeshadow shades this palette is all you need this spring to create a fresh and flirty look. This palette setup is also good for those of us on the go. Simply toss this beauty in your makeup bag and you’ve got a complete look during any vacation or trip.


The eyeshadows in this palette are Trinity (neutral matte beige), Mercy (warm shimmering copper), Genesis (tender brown with shimmer) and Reign (a soft cocoa with shimmer). I really like each of these shades and find the combination of warm and cool to be perfect for someone with neutral undertones like I have. I find that I can get a lot of different looks out of this palette and I love the formula. They’re very soft shades that are so silky, smooth and easy to blend out. They never go on looking too heavy or over the top and instead look effortless and chic.

The matte highlight shades makes a great setting powder/brightener for under the eyes and the blush is the type of color that I absolutely love to wear. It’s a really pretty pink that leans more the cool side of the spectrum and it looks great once applied.


Every single product in this palette wears beautifully throughout the day and doesn’t end up fading or looking patchy. And the palette itself is a great size with a perfect amount of product!

Gabriel De Santino, the genius behind this green beauty brand, is also the mastermind behind ZuZu Luxe (a brand I have yet to try but definitely interests me). Have you tried anything from either brand? I’d love to hear your thoughts and product recommendations! You can check out their website by clicking here

Make sure to check back on Thursday for a post featuring this palette as modeled by me and swatches. See you then!

(FTC: This beautiful palette was sent to me for free for review consideration. I am not being compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.)

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice palette for creating a natural looking make-up. Subtle yet still very pretty shades and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the colors in this little box. Lots of things you can do with them.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!