Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Talk About Cosmetics - Orglamix Enlighten Cream Luminizer

I had a couple of you Beauties ask me to talk more about the Orglamix Enlighten Cream Luminizer in Illume that I received in my MarchGoodbeing box, so I wanted to devote an entire post to this magical little pot of glow.


Before I start talking about the product, I just want to tell you how impressed I am with the company and their customer service. I told you I had an issue with the product falling out of the jar every time I tried to use it. I wrote to the company and they quickly sent out a new one so I’ve got the perfect product in the perfect little pot.

I would also like to take a second to say thank you to Goodbeing for introducing me to Orglamix. I wasn’t familiar with the brand or their products before receiving this Luminizer in my latest Goodbeing box, but after checking out their website there are so many products that I’m interested in. Too bad I’m on a no-buy!

Anyway, the Enlighten Cream Luminizer comes in 3 different shades with Illume being the pinker champagne toned highlighter. I tried so many times to get a good swatch of this beautiful product but it is so much prettier in person than I can get it to look in any photo I take.


This stunning product is made with Coconut Oil, Candellila Wax, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosemary Extract, Lavender Oil, Titanium Dioxide and Mica. It is vegan friendly and cruelty-free.

This creamy dream is easy to use and blends in to the skin seamlessly. It never looks glittery, greasy, overly shiny, or heavy. It somehow looks like really healthy, flawless glowing skin. I really like the formula and the finish.

I can’t even begin to tell you how much this stuff amazes me. It is everything I have ever wanted in a luminizer, and more! I have dry skin that tends to look a bit flat and this cream adds so much life and vibrancy to my face. It doesn’t settle into any of my fine lines nor does it emphasize my pores. It wears well throughout the day and doesn’t end up looking splotchy or patchy at all. It actually seems to look even prettier throughout the day. This particular shade is perfect for me, too. I would have though it was too pink upon first glance but it works so well with my light skin and pairs perfectly with any blush or bronzer I decide to wear with it.

I think I should quit now because I could talk about how beautiful this product is for hours. If you’re interested in learning more about this product or checking out the other shades you can click here. You can also check out the rest of Orglamix’ offerings by checking out their website. You can also get a free $10 gift card if you sign up with your e-mail. I don’t get anything for that, I just thought I should share!  

(FTC: I received this product in my March Goodbeing box. I am not being compensated for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!