Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Talk About Skin Care - SanRe Organic Skinfood

Mother and daughter duo, Sandra and Regina, are the masterminds behind SanRe Organic Skinfood, a company dedicated to creating truly healthy and organic handcrafted beauty products. Each product is personally crafted, tested, improved, finalized and produced by them in small batches to guarantee freshness and quality. They use only USDA Certified Organic ingredients when possible and are firmly committed to staying away from animal based ingredients (besides honey and beeswax) and being completely cruelty-free. Their line features products with healthy ingredients and an ethical stance about animals and the environment so you never have to worry about what you’re slathering on your skin or anything else, for that matter.

My absolute favorite product I’ve tried from SanRe is their Siesta Sunset Avocado and Sea Buckthorn Cream. This stuff is SO good! I mean it, SO good! I can’t tell you how good it is without capitalizing the SO and even then I’m not sure I can explain how good it is. It might just be the richest and luxurious cream I have ever tried before. It’s very heavy and feels thick, and a little greasy, on the skin but that’s not a problem for me. I wake up in the morning after applying it with the most supple, silky skin ever. It plumps up any fine lines, gets rid of any dry spots, and provides my skin with much-needed moisture that goes beyond the surface of my skin. It is so nourishing and is an absolute dream for my dry skin. I can’t say enough good things about this! The ingredients list is wonderful, the texture and scent are great, and the effect it has on my skin is awe-inspiring.



The Like a Baby stick is a really easy to use skin balm in a convenient tube. It also comes in a jar but I love the ease of application with the almost deodorant-like stick. This balm is made with Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Tamanu Oil, Organic Carnauba Wax, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Calendula Oil & Organic Neem Oil. It’s deeply soothing and works great on any dry bits of skin or irritation; I especially love it on my cuticles! My Dad likes this a lot, too. He gets really dry hands and spots on his arms so it’s perfect for him!

To learn more about SanRe Organic Skinfood you can visit their website by clicking here. You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

(FTC: These products were sent to me for free for review consideration. I am not being compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.) 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!