Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Talk About Lip Care - MoistStic Natural Lip Protection



I don't think I have ever really used up a lip balm in its entirety before I met MoistStic. I am actually on my 5th tube of this stuff, which is rare for me, and have even purchased some for members of my family. I'm not sure what exactly it is about this little magical tube of goodness but it is, without a doubt, my favorite lip balm of all time and I have tried many.

There's honestly not a lot to say about it but I figured I had to shine a spotlight on it and give it its own post on the blog because I love it so much. It is made with Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Lanolin, Peppermint Oil, Vitamin E, and Tea Tree Oil. I hate the thought of applying sheep grease (lanolin) to my lips but this formula works wonders for me. Even though it is not vegan it is cruelty free.

It smells very fresh thanks to the peppermint and tea tree and tingles slightly upon application. I use it in the day sometimes but I apply it every single night, without fail, before going to bed and I wake up every morning with soft and healthy lips. It is very long lasting and protective. It creates a barrier to the elements and goes on incredibly smooth while doing an amazing job healing. It doesn't taste great but I try not to eat my lip balm anyway so who cares?

I buy mine at my local health food store, and it's cheap, but you can also find it online. I found it in stock on Drugstore.com.

(FTC: I purchased this lip balm, many times, with my own money. I am not being compensated for this review. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own and honest.)

1 comment:

  1. HI! My favorite diy by you is the headache soother,as i get loads of headaches, for me it just works!!! My favourite diy by me is lip diy lip balms and applying lipbalms as it is soothing as moisturizing! If i can can you do a diy on how to get silky smooth hair for thick curly hair!?! Thanks xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!