Thursday, October 4, 2012

Talk About It - Acure Organics Argan Stell Cell Leave In Conditioner

Last month on the Beautiful Basics Facebook page we had a conversation about natural hair products, and how hard it is to find effective products that smell good and do the job you expect them to. Even though I do like putting oils in my hair I'm always on the hunt for a good leave in conditioner. I'm extremely picky so it's tough but I found a really great one from Acure Organics that is formulated with fabulous ingredients.


Many of you suggested that I check out Acure Organics and while I still have yet to try the shampoo and conditioner you said I would like, I did try the Argan Stem Cell Leave In Conditioner. I really, really like it! The formula of this leave in conditioner is extremely lightweight yet hydrating and is perfect for daily use!

I have long, fine hair that gets pretty tangled and this spray has made a huge difference in my hair. I use this once a day on damp hair after getting out of the shower. The product itself is easy to use since it's a spray and the mist leaves my hair feeling healthier and softer as well as tangle free. It does not weigh down my hair or leave it looking greasy. It leaves an incredible shine behind and smells good too. It is quite strong at first but ends up smelling light and fresh.

Some of the ingredients found in this leave in conditioner are Organic Acai Berry, Organic Blackberry, Organic Rosehips, Organic Pomegranate, Organic Fair Trade Certified Rooibos, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Vera Leaf, Argan Stem Cell, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Argan oil, Argan Stem Cell Culture, Lemongrass, French Lavender, Oakmoss, and Rosemary Essential Oils.

The final selling point of this product is the fact that it's affordable! For $9.99 you can purchase this healthy and non-toxic hair product. You can learn more about the Argan Stem Cell Leave In Conditioner by clicking here.

(FTC: This product was provided to me for free for review consideration by the company. I am not being compensated to write this review. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own and honest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!